Thursday, March 25, 2010

Big Smile... haha.

I'm amazed these past few days, I get not less than a hundred visitors in my blog! Daily! Though, that can be very small compared to other established blogs. But for a newly-made blog like mine, happy na ako. haha. Sana tuloy tuloy na.


Guys, I have incorporated a "Monster Radio FM" stream. Hope you like it.  Pretty cool actually. I use it myself to listen to cool music when I'm online. I'll be adding more radio stations very soon. So Stay tuned. If  you haven't bookmarked this blog, you better do it! :)


I urge you to join the interactive Discreet Yuppies™ Forum. You can either access it by clicking the Forum link found at the right side of the page, or go directly to the embedded format found at the bottom of the page. Say whatever you wanna say, reply to the questions, give your reaction to others' opinions or give your own two cents, or start your own topic. Feel free to do as you please. Just maintain mutual respect with each other. So, don't hold yourself back and speak your mind and heart out. We need to get the ball rolling! :) If you have difficulty using the forum, just let me know. 


Now if you have anything to share (and I literally mean ANYTHING under the sun.haha) please do so. FYI, one of the primary reasons why I created this blog is for everybody to share their stories, experiences, thoughts, etc. for everyone to read, benefit and learn from (also to derive inspiration or even entertainment from). Only with your help can this blog thrive and grow! 

Finally, don't hesitate to give me
constructive feedbacks or comments on how the site can be improved. Tell me about any features you want to be added or removed. It is really my goal to make this blog in a way that it primarily "serves" YOU. :)



I look forward to hear from you...

That's all for now.
Please help promote the site. God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment